Photo: David Tsay
For less heat, omit the Calabrian chiles and add a pinch of dried crushed red pepper.
This recipe goes with Grilled Asparagus
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups olive oil
- 1 Calabrian or other hot chile pepper, stem removed
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until well blended. With processor on, slowly pour in oil; process until smooth.
- 2. Add chile and next 3 ingredients, pulsing until well mixed. If aïoli is too thick, stir in water until it reaches desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This