- 2 1/2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- White pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
How to Make It
Whisk together wine, juices, shallots, and cream in a medium saucepan and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking occasionally, and boil until reduced by half.
Reduce heat to low and whisk in butter, 1 tbsp. at a time. Immediately remove from heat.