Citrus Berry Smoothie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) berries, fresh
- 3/4 cup(s) yogurt, low-fat plain
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) toasted wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Blend all until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Citrus Berry Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks