1. Brown the beef, drain fat, add onions and garlic. cook until onions are translucent.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, through pepper, and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Spread a few tablespoons of sauce on the bottom of a 8x10 baking dish. Then layer noodles, sauce, cheese. Repeat until you are done. You should get 3-4 good layers. End with a layer of sauce.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes @350 degrees.
(This also freezes well. Instead of baking, wrap well with foil and freeze. Allow extra time to cook a frozen lasagna.)
Go to full version of