Grandma's famous lasagna. Easy and delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) onions crushed
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 can(s) Crushed or whole tomatoes 28 oz
- 1 can(s) tomato paste 6 oz
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce 6 oz
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- several bay leaves
- dash pepper
- 1 package(s) lasagna noodles (no boil kind)
- 1 pound(s) Fresh Mozzarella sliced thin
- grated parmesan
- 1. Brown the beef, drain fat, add onions and garlic. cook until onions are translucent.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients, through pepper, and simmer for 1 hour.
- 3. Spread a few tablespoons of sauce on the bottom of a 8x10 baking dish. Then layer noodles, sauce, cheese. Repeat until you are done. You should get 3-4 good layers. End with a layer of sauce.
- 4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- 5. Bake for 30 minutes @350 degrees.
- (This also freezes well. Instead of baking, wrap well with foil and freeze. Allow extra time to cook a frozen lasagna.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ToddJCNYC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note