- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger powder
- 1 eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 3/2 cup(s) milk
- Mix dry ingredients to ensure the spices are distributed equitably. For extra texture, retain the oats and mix them at the last minute. Cook on waffle iron. For pancakes, don't mix the oil; use oil on the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jpritikin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cinnamon waffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch