Turned out really good but could have used some more cinnamon and sugar mixed in.
Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, and egg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture alternately with the buttermilk
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and remaining 1/3 cup sugar
- Pour a third of batter into greased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan
- Sprinkle a third of the remaing cinnamon sugar on top of batter
- Repeat layers twice
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes
- Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kelseygericke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads