1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter, 1 cup of butter, 1 cup sugar, and egg.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
4. Add flour mixture to the egg mixture alternately with buttermilk.
5 In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining 1/3 sugar.
6. Pour a third of the batter into a greased 8X4X2 inch loaf pan.
7. Sprinke a third of the cinnamon sugar on top of batter.
8. Repeat Layers twice.
9. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
10. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
11. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
Go to full version of