Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 cup(s) coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) ground cinnamon
- 17 3/10 tubes, large refrigerated biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the pecans. Spoon into a greased 13 X 9 X 2" baking pan. In a shallow bowl,combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut each biscuit in half; dip in cinnamon-sugar. Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture. Bake at 375* for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto serving platter; serve warm.
- YIELD: 12-16 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonKurtz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Sticky Buns Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch