Cinnamon Rolls (made with cake mix)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cup(s) lukewarm water
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 1/4 cup(s) flour
- soft butter
- sugar and cinnamon
- 1 pound(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 stalk(s) butter or margarine melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) milk ( 1/2 - 3/4)
- Dissolve yeast in warm water for 3 minutes. Add cake mix, 1 cup flour, eggs, oil and salt. Beat well until biubbles appear. Add 5 1/2 cups flour, slowly. Stir until soft dough forms. Nead about 5 minutes. Place in greased bowl, let rise in a warm place umtil double in bulk. Punch down dough, divide into 3 equal parts. Roll out each section of dough. Spread with softened butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar Roll up like jelly-roll. Cut with dull knofe into 1 inch thickness. Place in greassed baking pan and allow to rise until double. Make at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes. Ice with powdered glaze while still hot. Yield 3 - 4 dozen rolls.
- Mix sugar, butter and vanilla. Stir in milk to desired consistency. Drizzle over hot rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Rolls (made with cake mix) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch