I have a few steps to this that I am trying to put in order, these rolls are 100% tested with people being very delighted. So follow step by step and you will enjoy some very fluffy yummy rolls.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) Flour Stir dry ingredients first.
- 6 tablespoon(s) White Sugar Mix in with other dry ingredients
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt mix all dry ingredients first.
- 2 package(s) Yeast Mix all dry ingredients first.
- 1/4 cup(s) Cinnamon Mix all dry ingredients.
- 3 cup(s) Very Warm Water Mix into Dry ingredients once all dry ingredients are together
- 6 teaspoon(s) Veggi Oil Mix in once all dry ingredients are mixed.
- 1 stick(s) Margerin or Butter Added only inside roll and glaze first one is inside
- 1/4 cup(s) Cinnamon Mix with White Sugar, put in center of rolls.
- 2/4 cup(s) Sugar Mix with cinnamon,goes inside rolls, add more if needed.
- 1/4 cup(s) Cinnamon (in the Glaze) Put in glaze
- 1 cup(s) Milk as Needed Add to Glaze ingredients not anything else!
- 1/2 stick(s) Butter/Margerin In Glaze melt.
- 3 cup(s) Confectionary Sugar Mix into milk and other glaze ingredients.
- The first step is to make the dough, that includes these following ingredients from the list above; Flour, Sugar, Salt,Cinnamon,Yeast, mix all dry ingredients thoroughly together. Once mixed add the Water, it should be just hot enough to not burn you, but not luke warm. Then mix in Veggi oil with the water. Stir with a wooden spoon until it is sticky. Dump onto counter, that is covered in flour, and knead. Once done put in covered bowl and place somewhere warm for about an hour. Dough should double in size.
- Second step is once the dough has risen take it from bowl and knead again, pulling it into 3 seperate balls, once more place in bowl and rise for about an hour.
- Then what you do in the next step is easy, you take each ball, roll it out until it is flat and even about 1/4 to a 1/2 inch thick, then add butter, by using a brush or a spoon. Then after sprinkle the pre mixed Cinnamon and Sugar, and then roll it across the short way leaving the longest area available for cutting. Then cut an inch thick on each roll, should get between 8 and 10 rolls per ball of dough.
- Grease pan, put rolls in, sprinkle more cinnamon and butter over, let rise for about 30 minutes. Then put in oven at 400 degrees F for about 10 thru 15 minutes each pan.
- While you do this in a bowl mix the glaze, taking the Cinnamon, Confectionary Sugar, Margerin/Butter, and Milk together. Once the rolls cool add these over the cinnamon rolls, and serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 2LoveCooking and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note