They turned out great! Easy to make.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Warm Water
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) Yeast
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Margarine
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- Mix together in a small bowl and let rest:
- 3 Tbsp. Warm Water and 2 1/4 tsp. Yeast
- Put into a 1 cup Glass measuring cup:
- 3/4 Cup Milk and 2 Tbsp.Margarine
- Put the glass measuring cup with its ingredients into a microwave and microwave for 40 seconds.
- Put into your electric mixing bowl:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix in the yeast mixture and the milk mixture on low speed. Turn the mixer to medium and mix for 2 minutes.
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Flour
- Beat again for 2 minutes
- Stir in:
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- Turn onto a lightly floured counter. Dust the top of the dough with a little flour. Knead for 8-10 minutes. Put dough into a greased bowl twice the size of the dough so it can rise. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate after the dough has risen.
- Day Two:
- Punch the dough down. Knead the dough a little bit to warm up. Roll out the dough into a 9 by 15 inch rectangle. Brush the dough with 2-3 Tbsp. of melted butter leaving one long edge plain. Sprinkle the dough with 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tsp. of cinnamon. Roll up to the plain edge and seal by pinching the dough along the plain edge. Cut the dough into 10-12 pieces. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Let rise. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 375 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jhilmer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads