From School 1/17/12
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) warm water
- 1 tablespoon(s) yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) flour
- melted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- confectioners' sugar
- Scald milk. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine warm water yeast and sugar. Let the warm water and year stand for about 5 minutes. It should bubble.
- Place scalded milk in large mixing bowl and add butter, sugar, salt, and flour; beat well.
- Add yeast mixture to the bowl. Add egg. Gradually mix in flour to make soft dough; beat well.
- Knead to work out air bubbles. Roll out into a rectangle and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Roll lengthwise like jelly roll and seal edges. Slice in 1-inch slices and place cut side down in butter pan. (Using a piece of string to cut these works great!)
- Bake at 350° for about15 minutes or until golden brown.
- If you like you can glaze these lightly with a mixture of confectionary sugar and milk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Traceysmaurer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch