- 1 Recipe of Sweet Roll Dough Prepared
- 10 tablespoon(s) butter Softened
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- powdered sugar Glaze
- Roll dough into 15x9" rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread with butter. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over rectangle.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 15" side. Pinch edges to seal well (use egg wash). Cut into 1.5 " slices. Arrange in greased 9x13" pan. Let rise until double, about 40 min.
- Bake at 350 Deg F. until golden brown, about 25-30 min. Spread with powdered sugar glaze while warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads