They were good!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) warm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dry Yeast
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- Mix together in a small bowl and let sit: 3 table spoons warm water and 2 1/4 teaspoon dry yeast.
- Put 3/4 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons margarine in a glass measuring cup.
- Put the glass measuring cup in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Put 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a electric mixing bowl.
- Mix the yeast mixuture and the milk on low speed. Turn the mixer to medium speed and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add: 1 egg and 1/3 cup flour
- Beat again for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups of flour
- Turn out on to a lightly floured counter. Dust the top of the dough with a little flour. Knead for 8 to 10 minutes. Put in a greased bowl twice its size so it can rise, cover with plaxtic wrap and refridgerate.
- DAY 2::
- Punch dough down. Knead a little bit to warm up. Roll out to a 9 inch by 15 rectangle pan. Brush with 3 tablespoons of melted butter leaving one long edge plain. Sprinkle on 1 and a half cup cinammon sugar. Roll up to the plain edge and seal by pinching along the edge. Cut dough into 8 to 10 pieces. Place them on greased cookie sheet. Let rise for 20 minutes. (very important) Bake for about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AutumnWessels and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads