- 2 recipes Cinnamon Roll Dough, prepared 1 at a time
- 2 recipes Cinnamon Roll Filling
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 recipes Cinnamon Roll Icing
- Divide Cinnamon Roll Dough into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 13- x 9-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread each rectangle evenly with 2/3 cup filling, using the back of a spoon. Roll up jellyroll fashion. Cut each roll into 16 slices. (An electric knife works best.) Place rolls, cut sides up, in 2 buttered 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bake rolls at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven, brush with melted butter, and drizzle with Cinnamon Roll Icing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads