Whip up a batch of these cinnamon rolls that your kids are sure to love.
Yield: 28 rolls
- 1/2 Oatmeal Dinner Rolls dough
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a 16- x 12-inch rectangle; brush with butter.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter, and top with pecans.
- Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at a long edge; cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange in two lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over warm rolls.
- Note: Rolls my be chilled overnight after second rising; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking as directed. Or freeze rolls for up to 1 month after second rising; thaw overnight in refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads