- 1/2 Oatmeal Dinner Rolls dough
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface into a 16- x 12-inch rectangle; brush with butter.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter, and top with pecans.
- Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at a long edge; cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange in two lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over warm rolls.
- Note: Rolls my be chilled overnight after second rising; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking as directed. Or freeze rolls for up to 1 month after second rising; thaw overnight in refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note