Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1v 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together except for the butter.
- once mixed ...slowly pour in the butter.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- While the cake is warm ~ drizzle the glaze over the cake. :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch