To prepare individual rolls, prepare as directed; place one slice in each of 12 lightly greased 3-inch muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly, and remove from pan.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 55 Minutes
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 1 (26.4-oz.) package frozen biscuits
- All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Arrange frozen biscuits, with sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but still cool to the touch.
- 2. Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Press biscuit edges together, and pat to form a 10- x 12-inch rectangle of dough; spread evenly with softened butter. Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over butter. Sprinkle raisins and pecans evenly over brown sugar mixture.
- 3. Roll up, starting at one long end; cut into 12 (about 1-inch-thick) slices. Place rolls into a lightly greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet, 10-inch round pan, or 9-inch square pan.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until center rolls are golden brown and done; cool slightly.
- 5. Stir together 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 Tbsp. milk, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla; drizzle evenly over rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note