Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 (1-pound) loaves day-old cinnamon-raisin bread
- Powdered sugar
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- Additional maple syrup
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in raisins. Cut bread into 1" chunks; add to egg mixture in bowl. Stir gently. Cover and chill overnight.
- Pour soaked bread mixture into a lightly greased 9" springform pan. Place springform pan on a jellyroll pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Carefully remove sides of springform pan; sprinkle bread pudding with powdered sugar. Garnish, if desired. Cut into wedges, and serve warm with additional maple syrup.
- Note: You can bake this in a 9" square pan or a 11" x 7" x 1 1/2" baking dish if you don't have a springform pan. Servings will be squares instead of wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch