Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
Yield: 10 servings
- 4 cups milk
- 5 large eggs
- 10 to 12 white bread slices, torn into pieces
- 3 cups NILLA Wafer crumbs (about 55 wafers)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
- Whisk together milk and eggs in a large bowl. Add bread and remaining ingredients, stirring until blended. Pour mixture into an aluminum foil-lined 11- x 7-inch baking dish; cover with foil, and place in a larger pan. Add water to larger pan to a depth of 1 to 1 1/2 inches.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 20 to 30 more minutes. Serve with caramel sauce or softened ice cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts