1. Combine 1 cup warm water and raisins in a medium bowl. Let stand 10 minutes or until raisins are plump; drain.
2. Dissolve yeast in 1 cup warm water and 1 1/2 cups warm milk in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Weigh or lightly spoon flours and flaxseed meal into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Place flours, flaxseed meal, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, xanthan gum, and salt in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Add yeast mixture, butter, vinegar, honey, and eggs; beat until blended. Fold in raisins.
4. Combine 2 teaspoons cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl.
5. Spoon one-third of batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Top with half of cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat layers once. Spoon remaining one-third of batter over cinnamon-sugar mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour and 45 minutes or until dough is just above top of pan.
6. Preheat oven to 375°.
7. Bake at 375° for 55 minutes or until top is golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped. Cool completely in pan.