- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick, melted
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 eggs
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream, optional
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix crushed wafers, pecans, brown sugar and Blue Bonnet in medium bowl; press firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Beat Neufchatel cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon and ginger; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into crust. Place pan on baking sheet.
Bake 1 hour 30 minutes, or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool on wire rack before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 slices to serve. Top each slice with Reddi-wip, if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.