Cinnamon Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Drizzle
This is a dense cake rich with autumn flavors. Decrease the amount of cinnamon to 1 1/2 tsp to allow more of the pumpkin flavor to be present.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 3 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 3 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 1 block(s) (8 oz) cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter softened
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 4-6 teaspoon(s) milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 10" bundt pan.
- Beat butter until smooth and fluffy. Add brown sugar then 1 egg at a time, beating til just blended after each egg.
- In a separate bowl whisk dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
- Mix in vanilla then pumpkin until just blended.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10-15 minutes then transfer to wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cream Cheese Claze
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add butter and blend until smooth. Blend in vanilla and milk then powdered sugar.
- For a thinner glaze add more milk 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency is met. For a more frosting like texture add more sugar 1/4 cup at a time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by arohrmayr82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note