Cinnamon Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Drizzle
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 3 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 3 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 1 block(s) (8 oz) cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter softened
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 4-6 teaspoon(s) milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 10" bundt pan.
- Beat butter until smooth and fluffy. Add brown sugar then 1 egg at a time, beating til just blended after each egg.
- In a separate bowl whisk dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
- Mix in vanilla then pumpkin until just blended.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10-15 minutes then transfer to wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cream Cheese Claze
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add butter and blend until smooth. Blend in vanilla and milk then powdered sugar.
- For a thinner glaze add more milk 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency is met. For a more frosting like texture add more sugar 1/4 cup at a time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by arohrmayr82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes