Kids loved it - perfect for the morning after a sleepover! I think it would be just as good with less butter and sugar.
Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Do yourself a favor and don’t bother monkeying around with any other recipes for cinnamon pull-apart bread. They’ll go ape for every perfectly glazed bite.
- Calories: 340
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 6%
- Calcium: 4%
- Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 590g
- Sugars: 22g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Protein: 4g
- 3 cans (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- CUT each biscuit into quarters.
- MIX granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add biscuit pieces, in batches; toss to coat.
- PLACE half the biscuit pieces in greased 12-cup fluted tube pan; drizzle with half the butter. Repeat. Sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool in pan 5 min.; invert onto serving plate. Remove pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and powdered sugar in small bowl with mixer until well blended. Add 1 Tbsp. milk; beat until well blended. Blend in enough of the remaining milk until glaze is of desired consistency. Drizzle over warm bread.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
Enjoy a serving of this sweet bread on a special occasion.
For an extra cinnamon hit, lightly sprinkle glazed loaf with additional cinnamon.
Prepare using a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads