- Party Roll dough*
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted and divided
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Roll each chilled dough portion into a 12-inch square on a lightly floured surface. Brush evenly with 1/2 cup butter. Stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 cup pecans; sprinkle a third of mixture over each square, leaving a 1/2-inch border on all sides. Roll up, jellyroll fashion. Pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into 12 (1-inch) slices, and place in a lightly greased 9-inch square pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
- Stir together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth; drizzle over warm rolls, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans.
- *1 1/2 (32-ounce) packages frozen bread dough, thawed, may be substituted for 1 recipe Party Roll dough. Tip: Frozen bread dough is very elastic; after rolling it out, let it sit for a few minutes, and then roll it again.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note