Cinnamon-Pecan Crumb Cakes
Lining the pans with greased and floured heavy-duty aluminum foil makes these cakes easy to remove without inverting the pan and losing the crumb topping. Leave extra foil extending above the pan to lift the cakes out.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
Bake: 55 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 recipe Sour Cream Cake Batter
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add flour and pecans, stirring until blended. Let stand 30 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to crumble into small pieces.
- Spoon cake batter evenly into 2 greased and floured aluminum foil-lined 9- x 2-inch round cake pans. Sprinkle crumbled pecan mixture evenly over cake batter.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note