Cinnamon-Pecan Crumb Cakes
More From Southern Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
Bake: 55 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 recipe Sour Cream Cake Batter
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add flour and pecans, stirring until blended. Let stand 30 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to crumble into small pieces.
- Spoon cake batter evenly into 2 greased and floured aluminum foil-lined 9- x 2-inch round cake pans. Sprinkle crumbled pecan mixture evenly over cake batter.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts