Cinnamon-Pecan Crispy Bars
Yield: Makes 24 squares (serving size: 1 bar)
More From Southern Living
Stand: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 142
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 27.9g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 22mg
- Calcium: 10mg
- 1/3 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.5-oz.) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 (15-oz.) box multi-grain cluster cereal
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Place pecans in a single layer on a shallow pan. Bake at 350° for 8 to 9 minutes or until toasted, stirring once after 5 minutes.
- 2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, and cook, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- 3. Stir in cereal and 1 cup cranberries until well coated.
- 4. Press mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with toasted pecans and cinnamon. Chop remaining 1/4 cup cranberries, and sprinkle on top. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes or until firm. Cut into 24 bars.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kashi GOLEAN Crunch! cereal.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon-Pecan Crispy Bars Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This