Cinnamon-Pecan Coffee Cake
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen roll dough
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Brown sugar Glaze
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip rolls in butter, and roll in sugar mixture. Arrange rolls in a well-greased 10-inch tube pan; sprinkle with nuts. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Pour Brown Sugar Glaze over dough.
- Bake at 325º for 55 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate, and drizzle glaze in pan.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Rich's Enriched Homestyle Roll Dough.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note