Cinnamon Pastry Twists
Community Recipe from
- 1 below
- 2 thawed puff pastry sheets from a 17.3 oz. pkg.
- Cinnamon/sugar equal parts
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut thawed pastry sheets in half lengthwise.
- Brush top side of each rectangle with melted butter and sprinkle generously with equal parts cinnamon and sugar.
- Sandwich 2 rectangles together, coated sides inward; roll gently with a rolling pin to seal. Cut each rectangle sandwich crosswise into 1/2 in. strips. Twist each strip gently and bake on a lined cookie sheet until golden, 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Pastry Twists Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes