It would be helpful if they'd give you the Cinnamon-Orange Coffee mix recipie to begin with!!!!
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Make your own specialty coffee drink by adding homemade coffee liqueur to cinnamon-orange coffee mix.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- Cinnamon-Orange Coffee Mix
- 8 tablespoons Homemade Coffee Liqueur (optional)*
- Coffee Liqueur Crème (optional)
- 1. Brew Cinnamon-Orange Coffee Mix according to coffeemaker manufacturer's instructions for 8 (6-oz.) cups of coffee. If desired, stir 1 Tbsp. Homemade Coffee Liqueur into each serving, and dollop with Coffee Liqueur Crème. Serve immediately.
- *Store-bought coffee liqueur may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note