Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking power
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 cup(s) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs large
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1 cup oats and pulse in a few times to coarsely grind oats. In a large bowl,whisk together milk, eggs, and oil. Add dry ingredients and 1 cup oats and whisk just until moistenened.
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) or griddle over medium. Lightly oil skillet. Using 2 to 3 tablespoons for each pancake, drop batter in skillet and cook until a few bubbles have burst. 1 to 2 minutes. Flip panckaes nad cook until browned on undersides, 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat with more oil and batter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SRodrig185 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon-oat Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes