Overnight Coffee Crumble Cake was delicious, but the Cinnamon-Nut Crumble sank. Any suggestions on how to keep the Cinnamon-Nut Crumble on top?
The sugary, nutty mixture of Cinnamon-Nut Crumble might quickly become the favorite layer on Overnight Coffee Crumble Cake.
This recipe goes with Overnight Coffee Crumble Cake
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Stir together all ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note