More From Southern Living
- Reserved refrigerated pizza dough from Italian-Style Pizza Pot Pie
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 400º. Cut dough into 1 1/2- x 2-inch pieces; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush tops with butter.
- 2. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle dough pieces with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 3. Bake at 400º for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts