Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter (melted)
- cinnamon-sugar topping (below)
- 1)Place 6 paper baking cups in microwavable muffin ring or in 6-ounce custard cups arranged in circle on 12-inch microwavable plate.2)Mix baking mix,water,sugar,oil and egg until moistened.3)Fill cups about 2/3 full.4)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0) 1 minutes,rotate plate 1/2 turn.5)Microwave until tops spring back when touched lightly and are no longer doughy,30 to 90 seconds longer.6)(Edges of muffins will appear moist).7)Remove from cups.8)Dip tops of warm muffins into melted butter,sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar topping. cinnamon-sugar topping-1)Mix 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note