Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Community Recipe from
- 3 - 12 ounce(s) Pkg refrigerated biscuit dough
- Cinnamon & Sugar To taste. Enough to coat the biscuits
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- Raisins & nuts Optional
- 1. Butter/grease a bundt cake pan and pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2. Cut the biscuits into quarters and coal with the cinnamon and sugar.
- 3. Arrange the quarters in bundt pan (sprinkle with raisins and/or nuts as you go).
- 4. In a saucepan over medium/low heat melt butter and brown sugar until it dissolves. Pour the mixture over the biscuits.
- 5. Baked for 30-35 mins.
- 6. Allow to cool then turn over onto a plate.
- 7. Do not cut the bread! It is meant to be pulled apart.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CraigfromSC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes