Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 - 12 ounce(s) Pkg refrigerated biscuit dough
- Cinnamon & Sugar To taste. Enough to coat the biscuits
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- Raisins & nuts Optional
- 1. Butter/grease a bundt cake pan and pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2. Cut the biscuits into quarters and coal with the cinnamon and sugar.
- 3. Arrange the quarters in bundt pan (sprinkle with raisins and/or nuts as you go).
- 4. In a saucepan over medium/low heat melt butter and brown sugar until it dissolves. Pour the mixture over the biscuits.
- 5. Baked for 30-35 mins.
- 6. Allow to cool then turn over onto a plate.
- 7. Do not cut the bread! It is meant to be pulled apart.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CraigfromSC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note