Yield: 1 1/2 dozen
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf thinly sliced white bread
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Trim crusts from bread slices. Roll slices to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Beat cream cheese, egg white, and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread evenly on 1 side of each bread slice. Roll up, forming logs.
- Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish. Dip logs in melted butter, and roll in sugar mixture. Place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake logs at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Note: We used Pepperidge Farm very thin sliced white bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads