CINNAMON-LACED SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) butter room temp
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) Swanson's cake flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 340.
- Mix first three ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar. On medium speed, add eggs one at a time. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Slowly add to mixer until blended. Stir in vanilla. Fold in sour cream. Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan. Add half the pecan mixture. Add remaining batter and top with remaining pecan topping.
- BAKE for 55-60 mins. Cool 10 mins before inverting pan onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyArrington and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CINNAMON-LACED SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings