Yes, recipe calls for two cheeses..read it again...Cream cheese is listed !
Cinnamon Crepes with Peaches and Cream Cheese
Make the filling and crepes ahead, and chill until you're ready to use them.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 crepe)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 301
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 9.6g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 43.5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 334mg
- Calcium: 90mg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3 1/2 cups sliced peeled peaches (about 1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 6 Cinnamon Crepes
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine powdered sugar, cheeses, and 1 1/2 teaspoons juice in a food processor; process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon juice, peaches, granulated sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; toss gently. Let stand 15 minutes; toss gently.
- Place one crepe on each of 6 plates. Spoon 1/2 cup cheese mixture in the center of each crepe; roll up. Top each with 1/2 cup peach mixture; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon almonds. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts