☆.•♥• Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe!•♥•☆
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) bread crusts removed
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) powered sugar
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Spread 1 T cheese mixture on each slice bread.
- Roll up.
- Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
☆.•♥• Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe!•♥•☆ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries