cinnamon chip muffins
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) bisquick
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 400* Convect Bake. Lightly spray muffin pan with butter flavored PAM.
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick and sugar. Sitr in chips. In a 2 cup measuring cup, stir together milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid mixture. Stir until just moistened. Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake 12 minutes. Cool slightly and remove muffins from pan to a wire rack for cooling.
- Notes: Can also make a powdered sugar/milk/vanilla glaze and drizzle on warm muffins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cinnamon chip muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch