Cinnamon-Chip Ice Cream Balls
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 cup cinnamon-sugar whole wheat-and-rice cereal
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Toppings: chocolate syrup, caramel syrup
- Crush cereal and granola in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag using a rolling pin. Add chocolate morsels; seal and shake. Pour into a large bowl.
- Shape each ice-cream scoop into a ball; roll in crumb mixture, coating evenly, and place in a 9-inch square pan. Freeze until firm. Drizzle the balls with syrups before serving.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts