Cinnamon-Cherry Coffee Cake
Yield: 1 (10-inch) cake
- 1 (21-ounce) can COMSTOCK, THANK YOU, or WILDERNESS More Fruit Cherry Fruit Filling
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Spoon fruit filling into a lightly greased 10-inch tube pan; set aside.
- Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- Separate biscuits. Flatten each biscuit; dip in butter, and dredge in brown sugar mixture. Arrange in layers, flat sides down, over fruit filling.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes; invert onto a serving plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch