This recipe goes with Cinnamon-Pecan Biscuits With Cinnamon Butter
Yield: about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Microwave cinnamon chips and whipping cream in a glass bowl at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once. Stir until blended; cool.
- Stir together butter and cinnamon mixture; cover and chill. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments