Cinnamon Bundt Roll
Nona gave me this recipe in her later years. This is VERY good for a holiday brunch. Very similar to "Monkey Bread".
Let Rise Overnight: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 3/4 stick(s) Butter
- 1/2 package(s) Butterscotch Pudding, cookable/dry
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Pecans
- 1 loaf(s) Frozen Bread Dough
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- Note: Nona's Recipe calls for frozen "Loaf" of Bread Dough. I use the rolls. Much easier!
- 1. Cut 1 Loaf of frozen bread dough (as soon as it's thawed enough) in half lengthwise. Cut each half into seven pieces.
- 2. Grease a bundt pan and toss a generous amount of chopped pecans on the bottom of pan.
- 3. Layer your cut up dough in pan sprinkling plenty of cinnamon & the butterscotch pudding (not instant) between each piece.
- 4. Heat the butter and sugars together until the sugar is disolved.
- 5. Pour over dough. Add remaining pecans.
- 6. Cover with a towel and let rise overnight.
- 7. Next morning, bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 8. Immediately turn out onto a serving pan. YUMMY!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wzsgurl2002 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note