Cinnamon Bundt Coffee Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts or pecans finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a bundt pan. Cream together the butter through the vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the creamed mixture. Fold in sour cream and mix well. Combine brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon to make streusel. Pour one-third of batter into pan and top with one-third of streusel. Repeat two more times. Bake for 50-60 minutes. When still warm, turn cake from pan and glaze with: 1/3 cup butter, melted and slightly burnt; 2 cups powdered sugar; 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; and 2-4 tablespoons hot water. Combine the ingredients in saucepan over low heat and stir until lumps disappear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bliss72295 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Bundt Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries