Cinnamon Breakfast Rolls
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package French vanilla cake mix
- 5 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (1/4-ounce) envelopes active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups warm water (105° to 115°)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided and melted
- 1/2 cup raisins, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface; divide in half. Roll one portion into an 18- x 12-inch rectangle. Brush with half of butter; sprinkle with half of sugar mixture, half of raisins, and 1/4 cup pecans.
- Roll up starting at long end; cut crosswise into 16 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place rolls into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan. Repeat procedure with remaining rectangle. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator, and let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden; cool slightly.
- Stir together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla; drizzle over rolls. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note