Nothing smells better than warm cinnamon rolls. Here's a quick, low-fat, hand-held version for mornings on the go.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 16.0g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 205mg
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 3mg
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated soft breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
- Unroll dough, separating along perforations into 12 breadsticks. Brush both sides of breadsticks with melted butter. Sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture. Twist each breadstick about 3 times, and place on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note