Love this one*!* So easy to do, because you're using Cinnamon/ Rasin Bread! Plus it's very close to Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Recipe, which is truly fabulous*!* However, Bobby Flay has a FABULOUS RECIPE using Pumpkin Bread that ya make from scratch, then cube & toast in oven b4 assembling with the custard like ingredients! TO DIE FOR*!* I'M MAKING THEM BOTH THIS CHRISTMAS**!** ENJOY*
Cinnamon Bread Puddings with Caramel Syrup
This recipe is easy because it starts with cinnamon-swirl bread, reducing the need to add other flavorings. Commercial caramel syrup saves time, too. Baking the pudding in muffin cups creates individual servings.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 251
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 7.1g
- Carbohydrate: 46.3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 255mg
- Calcium: 52mg
- 1 1/3 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (1-pound) loaf cinnamon-swirl bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add bread, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Divide bread mixture evenly among 11 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm with syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note