Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did!
Cinnamon banana cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) All purpose flour Sifted
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk 2%
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla extract To taste
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt Regular
- 1 3/4 tablespoon(s) Cocoa Regular
- 2 Eggs Regular size
- 1/4 cup(s) Melted butter Melted
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown sugar To taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon To taste
- 1 bunch(es) Banana Mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) Cream Regular
- 1 container(s) White icing Regular
- 10 Cupcake liners
- Mix all ingredients together with liquids going in last; in separate bowl mash a banana using a fork; make sure it's mashed ALL the way. Then add mashed banana to mixture; stir until banana is more liquified and doesn't come out in clumps. Place mixture in cupcake liners; in cupcake pan. Cook at
- 350%F for about 20-24 mins and top of with white icing and eat!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Awsmness1234 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes