Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did!
Cinnamon banana cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) All purpose flour Sifted
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk 2%
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla extract To taste
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt Regular
- 1 3/4 tablespoon(s) Cocoa Regular
- 2 Eggs Regular size
- 1/4 cup(s) Melted butter Melted
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown sugar To taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon To taste
- 1 bunch(es) Banana Mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) Cream Regular
- 1 container(s) White icing Regular
- 10 Cupcake liners
- Mix all ingredients together with liquids going in last; in separate bowl mash a banana using a fork; make sure it's mashed ALL the way. Then add mashed banana to mixture; stir until banana is more liquified and doesn't come out in clumps. Place mixture in cupcake liners; in cupcake pan. Cook at
- 350%F for about 20-24 mins and top of with white icing and eat!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Awsmness1234 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note